Follow us on
What should you ask a Senior Move Manager?
- How do you charge?
- What types of insurance do you have?
- What are some of your past experiences with clients?
- Who will be working in my home?
- How do you distinguish yourself from others?
- Do you have references?
- What qualifies you to help me with my move?
- What are the benefits of using a senior move manager?
- How do you work with a mover?
Guidelines to help you with your move
- Form a team of people to help you coordinate and facilitate your move. Transitions Liquidation Services, Inc. can help you form your team.
- It's very important for you to feel comfortable with your senior move manager. You will develop a close relationship with that person, so feel free to ask for references and credentials.
- Begin to prepare for your move so that you will be ready when the time comes.